How to Log in to GoDaddy Workspace Webmail?
Email is also known as electronic mail. It has been in use for a long time. The importance of using email is that it saves paper. Also, it just takes a couple of seconds for the email to be sent to the other person. Emails have become an important part of working individuals’ life as they keep receiving and sending emails to their clients.
If you want a professional email address with a custom domain, then you should use GoDaddy’s workspace email. The workspace email will help you with a custom email address and promote your business the best way. This article will assist to log in to the GoDaddy workspace webmail after creating an account.
Steps to Login to Webmail Account:
You can follow the below given to login to your webmail account.
- The first step is to go to the GoDaddy email login page. You may save this page to your favourites for quick access in the future.
- On the webmail login page, you will see a small window with Webmail written on top of it opened on the left side of the page.
- Enter your correct email address.
- The next step is to enter your password. Remember to use your email address and password as GoDaddy account username and password will not work here.
- You will also see a checkbox next to Keep me signed in. You can check it if you wish to stay signed in.
- The last step is to click on Sign in.
- You'll be in your inbox after a few seconds of waiting for the page to load.